Legacy has an excellent quality and compliance reputation with regulatory agencies and our customers. We have a highly skilled and meticulously trained staff of dedicated quality professionals. Our most recent FDA facility audit concluded November 16th, 2011 with no 483 observations.
Below are some of the robust quality systems Legacy uses to ensure the quality of all products leaving our facility meets all regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
- Change Control
- Document Control Program
- Deviations and Investigations
- Corrective Action and Preventive Action Program (CAPA)
- Process and Equipment Validation Program
- Cleaning Validation Program
- Batch Record Review and Disposition Process
- Incoming, In-Process, and Finished Goods sampling and testing programs
- Computer-assisted design and daily job supervision by on-site project managers to ensure customer launches are on time and exceed expectations.
- Dedicated and responsive customer service and account reps offer our clients the best in class support; service that has resulted in a customer retention rate of 98 percent.
- We offer inventory control and warehouse services allowing our customers to minimize storage costs and reduce overhead.
- Our warehouses are located in high coverage traffic zones giving us easy access to transportation for inbound materials and outbound shipments. This allows us to provide our customers faster order fulfillment.
Engineering / Design
- Our engineering group will provide expert consultation on packaging design and can develop a package that is functional, practical, and economical with maximized customer appeal.
- We have the capability to provide high quality graphic samples, and prototype samples of bottle, blister, pouch, and display or dispenser cartons.
- We also offer customized technical solutions, and full support through on time conclusion of all development projects.
- Investment of $10 million in new technology that provides state of the industry in-line quality control and ensures available capacity and flexibility to meet delivery requirements on time, every time.
- Eight consecutive years without a late shipment.
- We’re environmentally friendly. Legacy maximizes the use of sustainable materials and components and recycles all waste.